Marine Safety Manager for Windows
Marine Safety Manager for Windows has been specifically designed to assist operators safety departments with the requirements under ISM for Health and Safety.
The System will create and track the following safety documents:
- Risk Assessments
- COSHH Assessments
- Machinery Assessments
- Manual Handling Assessments
- Permits to Work
- Safe Systems of Work
- Health Monitoring
- Incident Reports
- Environmental Aspects, Impacts & Monitoring
- Non Conformity Note / Observation Reporting
- ISPS Documents and Forms
- Documents (e.g. Policies, Procedures, Responsibilities etc)
Operators will be able to set up all their generic and specific documents (such as a Risk Assessment) in the Office system and deploy them to their Fleet. Each vessel will be able to import the assessment into the Vessel system for their use. Of course a vessel system can create their own documents as they wish.
Each Vessel will be able to transfer their data to the office, so the operators safety department can monitor all the documents on each vessel in their fleet.
Keep track of your documents
Do you know when all of your Risk Assessments (RA) are due for review and re-assessment? With Marine Safety Manager you can see if your RA is due for review.
- Outstanding Permits will stay live on the system until they are completed and Signed off by the Authorising Officer.
- Electronically Sign your Documents via an Encrypted Password System.
- Changes are saved into History so you can track your versions.
The following systems will come in Full and 'Lite' versions:
- Office Safety Management (OSM) - Create all your Generic and Specific documents for your fleet in the default ship in the office. Control all your vessels from within the Office system.
- Marine Safety Manager (MSM) Ship Version - Import documents from your company safety department or create them onboard. For each of your operational activities you can attach Generic and Specific Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, Permits to work and Health Monitoring. Incident reports can be created against the activity.
Simplicity is the key to success with all computerized marine systems.
- Easy to use
- Minimal Training required
If there is any kind of information you were not able to find or if there is any comment you would like to make about this product, please fill in the form below and let us know how to contact you (* required fields are marked with an asterisk). Please, ensure your contact details are correct and that no field contains links or special characters, as only letters, numbers or normal punctuation (e.g. commas, hyphens, full-stops, exclamation and question marks) will be accepted. We will be soon contacting you and assisting you, when necessary, in the best possible way.
If you want to have access to a free online demonstration of Marine Planned Maintenance for Windows, make sure you check the box in the bottom of the form and Marine Software will send you a username and a password as soon as your details are confirmed.
Your details will not be shared with any third parties.