Link Health and Safety Services
The same sort of accidents that cause injuries and illnesses can also lead to company damage with possible business interruptions. Identifying hazards and assessing risks, deciding what precautions are needed, putting them in place and checking on their effectiveness, protects people, improves quality and safeguards the business.
Risk management is the cornerstone of the process, which identifies the most efficient combination of controls necessary to provide reasonable assurance that business objectives can be achieved reliably.
There are increasing requirements for corporate governance in all sectors of business. Systems have to be auditable and accountable with a means of prioritisation which supports time, effort and resources.
Risk might initially be described as anything that could stop a company from achieving it's safety or business objectives. It can include both things that could go wrong and the things that have to go right in order for objectives to be achieved. Risk is a concept that enables prioritisation.
Link Health and Safety Services has over the last eight years worked closely with the Health and Safety Executive and the Employment Medical Advisory Service, creating innovative, realistic and cost effective methods of work for many types of industry.
- Safer employees
- Compliance with legislation
- Reduction in the cost of accidents
- Easy to use Risk Management System
Link can offer:
- Practical information, advice and resources for employers and employees at all levels, providing individual awareness and a structure for managers that will promote a health and safety culture.
- Risk Assessments, COSHH, Manual Handling, Safe Systems of work, Permits to Work.
- Company inspections and audits.
- Advice on policies, procedures and current legislation.
- Management Safety software system. Image based Risk assessments with easy to use risk calculator (BS8800 scale). Accident reporting and investigation.
- An impartial and confidential visit or telephone call to discuss any health and safety concerns that you may have.
- Training on site or at our training centre for:
(Link Health and Safety Services is accredited to present the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, Working Safely Course)
If you would like more information, call David Swaffer on 01304 840009.