Marine Safety Manager for Windows
Marine Safety Manager for Windows has been specifically designed to assist operators safety departments with the requirements under ISM for Health and Safety.
The System will create and track the following safety documents:
- Risk Assessments
- COSHH Assessments
- Machinery Assessments
- Manual Handling Assessments
- Permits to Work
- Safe Systems of Work
- Health Monitoring
- Incident Reports
- Environmental Aspects, Impacts & Monitoring
- Non Conformity Note / Observation Reporting
- ISPS Documents and Forms
- Documents (e.g. Policies, Procedures, Responsibilities etc)
Operators will be able to set up all their generic and specific documents (such as a Risk Assessment) in the Office system and deploy them to their Fleet. Each vessel will be able to import the assessment into the Vessel system for their use. Of course a vessel system can create their own documents as they wish.
Each Vessel will be able to transfer their data to the office, so the operators safety department can monitor all the documents on each vessel in their fleet.
Keep Track Of Your Documents
Do you know when all of your Risk Assessments (RA) are due for review and re-assessment? With Marine Safety Manager you can see if your RA is due for review.
- Outstanding Permits will stay live on the system until they are completed and Signed off by the Authorising Officer.
- Electronically Sign your Documents via an Encrypted Password System.
- Changes are saved into History so you can track your versions.
The following systems will come in Full and 'Lite' versions:
- Office Safety Management (OSM) - Create all your Generic and Specific documents for your fleet in the default ship in the office. Control all your vessels from within the Office system.
- Marine Safety Manager (MSM) Ship Version - Import documents from your company safety department or create them onboard. For each of your operational activities you can attach Generic and Specific Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, Permits to work and Health Monitoring. Incident reports can be created against the activity.
Simplicity is the key to success with all computerized marine systems.
- Easy to use
- Minimal Training required
Information on Support & Maintenance Contracts
MSM - Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like more information about this product or you have any comments then please contact us using the link below. If you would like a free online demonstration of Marine Safety Manager for Windows, please click the link below and make sure you check the box at the bottom of the form requesting a demonstration.
Click here to request a free online demonstration / further information